The FOOD4G TRAINING MODEL is aimed at fostering 4 main relevant area of skills .
These skills are deemed key to be integrated in the professional profile of the food technician and students in order to improve their overall innovative interaction and communication capacity.
According to your background and competences you can decide to study across all the modules or just to focus on some of them. Through this training pathway you will be able to develop the following learning objectives:
- Basic Skills
- Strategic influencing and negotiation
- Negotiation: the Art of dealing
- Enseignant: Remigio Berruto
- Enseignant: Patrizia Busato
- Enseignant: Alessandro Sopegno